Brewing/Steeping your cup of tea is as important as having it. So make sure you steep your tea as it should be.
4 Amazing Tea Blends I chose from Esah Tea
Organic Blue Tea-
Blue Tea is also known as magic tea as its one of the healthiest herbal tea on the earth. It is made from Butterfly Pea flower (Clitoria Ternatea) and green tea. When the dried flowers are brewed in hot water, it transforms into magical blue tea. The vibrant blue colour and unfolded aprajita flowers makes the most pleasant scenery in the pan. Add a little lemon to do another magic of turning the vibrant blue tea to Purple. You may add honey or syrup to enhance the taste of your cup of blue tea. It can be served chilled too 😀
Benefits of having Organic Blue Tea
- Improves retinal damage, blurred vision and also Glaucoma
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves stamina and energy levels
- Improves hair and skin
- Anti diabetic
- Helps in weight loss
- improves metabolism
- Helps bring down fever
Best time to drink Blue Tea– Blue tea must be taken 1 hour before or after your meal. You can have 2 cups of blue tea at the max in a day.
Organic Moringa Mint Herbal Tea
Organic Moringa mint herbal tea is made of Moringa Oleifera (Sahajan) leaves and organic Peppermint & spearmint. It comes in powder form and can be easily brewed in hot water. The water turns into green concoction of Moringa and mint. The flavour kicks in because of the mint and is as cooling and refreshing as the same time with the health benefits of Moringa.
Benefits of Organic Moringa Mint Herbal Tea
- Great for people with Hypothyroidism
- Controls Diabetes
- Improves Brain Health
- Improves high blood pressure
- Reduces Cholesterol
- It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- It has Vit C, Vit A, Thiamine, Calcium, Protein, Iron, Amino Acids, antioxidants
Best time to drink Organic Moringa Mint Herbal Tea – Moringa tea can be consumed anytime of the day. Max 3 cups of moringa tea can be consumed in a day.
Chamomile Organic Green Tea
It’s my personal favourite. I loved the colour, aroma and taste of chamomile green tea. It’s made of Organic chamomile flowers and green tea. The tiny little chamomile florets unfold into blossomed flowers when steeped in hot water. The golden tea looks so elegant and aromatic when held in hands. You may add a dash of honey to enhance the flavour if you feel like. I liked it without honey.
Benefits of Chamomile Organic Green Tea
- Improves sleep
- Helps in digestion
- Control Blood sugar
- Improves heart Health
- Soothes nerves and nervous system
- Relaxed Mind
- Helps in common cold
- Reduces Muscle spasms and menstrual pain
Best time to drink Chamomile Organic Green Tea- Although Chamomile Tea can be consumed anytime in day, but as its helps in good sleep and relaxation, you may have it late evening or before sleeping. You can have 2 cups of Chamomile tea in a day.
Organic Rose Mist White Tea
As the name suggest it is indeed a Rose tea but with Bai Mu Dan White tea blends. If you have ever tried a white tea, you will fall in love with Esah Organics rose mist white tea. The rose buds make the tea much more aromatic and the pleasant fruity aroma takes it to a higher notch. As soon as the Rose Mist tea blend is added in hot water, the rose buds and Bai Mu Dan blend starts unfolding itself leaving that slight colour in the water and a slight fragrance and aroma that takes you to the laps of nature from your kitchen itself. It’s such a treat to watch the Rose Mist Tea exploring in water and transforming it.
Benefits of Organic Rose Mist White Tea
- Rich in antioxidants
- Reduces risk of Heart Diseases
- Protects Teeth from Bacteria
- Helps control Skin Aging
- Improves Sleep
- Helps in Menstrual Cramps and Menopausal Symptoms
- Good for Diabetic Patients
Best time to drink Organic Rose Mist White Tea – White tea is most effective if taken in morning after meal. You can have up to 3 cups of white tea in a day. White tea should be avoided on an empty stomach.
Brew/Steep your green tea the way it should be-
- Always put the green tea blend as specified by the brand
- Never over boil the water to enhance taste. Add more if you want a stronger cup of tea
- Never boil for more than 2-3 minutes
- Always brew your tea on Sim or Mid flame
- You must switch off the flame when water starts boiling.
- Add lemon or dash of honey to enhance your green tea’s flavour.
- Time if taking your green tea matters alot. Please make sure you have your cup of tea at the right time for best results.
Dnt forget to buy your cup of Esah Organic Green Tea blends or Esah Tea bags and do add the coupon code to get 20% off PAYAL20 ( Valid Till 15 June)